The popular and informative seminar 'Successful Product Development - from idea to implementation' will be run in Blenheim with the Malborough Chamber of Commerce, and Nelson with the Nelson Region EDA. This seminar will answer:
- What makes a great product?
- How do you know your idea is worth pursuing?
- How do you fund the development?
- And then, how do go about realising it?
Timothy Allan (Locus Research), Paul Davies (EveredgeIP), and Jonathan Prince (Motovated Design & Analysis) will be presenting this workshop on:
- Identifying a winning product
- Protecting and leveraging your ideas
- Developing and engineering your vision
- Raising capital and finance
This is a practical workshop focused on commercialisation. Our industry experts will help you develop your idea and ensure you have the best possible chance of success in the market.
Who should Attend:
Entrepreneurs, business owners, investors, senior managers, designers & engineers looking to:
- Assess and identify development ideas
- Develop products, services or machines
- Improve their development processes
- Improve their understanding of how to protect and use IP
- Raise capital to fund development and commercialization
When: Thursday 29 March. Refreshments from 5pm, Seminar 5.30–7.30pm
Where: Nelson Regional EDA, Miller’s Acre Centre, 39 Halifax Street, Nelson
Contact Teresa at Nelson Regional EDA on (03) 545 6858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday 29th March. Refreshments from 8am, Seminar 8.30–10.30amWhere:
Room E1, NMIT, Budge Street Campus, 85 Budge Street, BlenheimTo register:
Contact Melanie Opie at Motovated Design & Analysis on email@example.com
or phone (03) 982 5283